Revising the Production

Today was an exciting day for me as we were continuing our film production. The group was looking forward to revising and changing the script and storyboard, which is a crucial aspect of the production process. I enjoy this part of the process because it allows to adjust any logistical issues that may arise during filming. Sometimes, ideas that seem good on paper may not work well in person, and this is where revisions come in handy. We are students, and our budget for this film is low. Therefore, we have to ensure that everything we plan can be executed without any unexpected costs or inconvenience. As a result, we had to scrap a part of the script that seemed like too much work and replace it with a more cost-friendly option. We had also realized that some of the dialogue in the script sounded forced and unnatural. Therefore, I decided to change it to more casual and fitting lines. My aim was to create a story that is both grounded and fantastical. We wanted to strike a balance between a teenage friend group's reliability and the mystery and drama of the supernatural element. It is not always easy to balance these two elements, which is why revisions are essential. Additionally, revising the script and storyboard helped me catch any potential roadblocks that we may face while filming. As my group has a tight schedule, I wanted to plan ahead to avoid wasting time during filming. With these updates to the script and storyboard, I am confident that production will go smoothly once again!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My “Group” for the Music Video

Final Day of Filming for my Music Video

Research Blog: Music Video Conventions